Posted by This Girl on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 12:22pm.
If a number is not a rational number, then it is _____. (1 point)
an irrational number
a whole number
A picture frame is 12 inches long and 9 inches wide. In inches, what is the diagonal length of the picture frame? (1 point)
Which number is a perfect cube? (1 point)
When adding square root 9 and – 7, which type of number is the sum? (1 point)
What is square root 36 over 49? (1 point)
18 over 25
20 over 27
6 over 7
8 over 9
Tomas needs to cut a piece of wood for a model airplane he is building. He has four pieces of wood: 5 feet, 4 feet, 6 feet, and 3 feet long. If the length of wood he needs to cut is square root 11 feet long, which piece of wood should he cut to have the least amount of unused wood? (1 point)
If the sail of a ship is 10 feet long and has a diagonal length of 26 feet, what is the height of the sail, in feet? (1 point)
Four students work to find an estimate for square root 37. Who is closest to finding the true estimate? (1 point)
Rhonda: "Use square root 16 and square root 25 to estimate."
Ricardo: "I use square root 25 and square root 36."
Riley: "It should be between square root 36 and square root 49."
Rhiannon: "Use square root 49 and square root 64 to estimate."
Which of these nonterminating decimals can be converted into a rational number? (1 point)
0.48907542 . . .
0.02020202 . . .
0.92589542 . . .
0.10203040 . . .
Paul is painting a square wall with an area of 115 square feet. To the nearest foot, what is the length of the wall? (1 point)
Robbie draws a square with an area of 856 square inches. What is the approximate length, in inches, of one side of the square? (1 point)
Which statement is true? (1 point)
Every integer is an irrational number.
Every integer is a whole number.
Every square root is a rational number.
Every rational number can be written as a fraction.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 29, 2012 at 12:25pm
Why did you post these questions here?
- Math - Jman, Monday, October 29, 2012 at 1:29pm
I took this test. You are in Connections Academy. So am I. When I took this test I called my teacher for help.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 29, 2012 at 1:30pm
It's hard to believe that someone doesn't know how to find the answers to most of these questions.
- Math - Jman, Monday, October 29, 2012 at 1:33pm
I agree. When I took it I knew most of them. The rest I just ask my teacher for help.
- Math - Jman, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 2:28pm
But i already signed the Honor Code so I can't help you.
- Math - This Girl, Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 10:16pm
I was in a hurry already. i did not really have time so
- Math - This Girl, Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 10:17pm
And yes I am in connections academy.
- Math - Me, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 12:09pm
Jman, why were you looking up this question if you already did the test?
- Math - dummy, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 9:29am
do your own work
- Math - Jman, Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 1:24pm
- Math - This Girl, Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 2:48pm
because what? What school do you go to?
- Math - Go secret, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 2:45pm
Jman goes to connections academy wat is that enyways
- Math - Go secret, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 2:46pm
ya why are u looking this up if u already did the test hu
- Math - This Girl, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:43pm
I did the test already. And he probably wanted to check his answers.
- Math - Jman, Friday, December 7, 2012 at 12:32pm
- Math - mstv1112, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 10:32pm
Wow when you guys say I already knew half of these....whether you did or not thats rude maybe someone else didn't know the answers ..
- Math - a girl, Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 11:21pm
Could you help me on # 13 this girl idk what to put. I literally have no idea what the answer could be
- Math - PierceTheBlackSuicideSirens, Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 4:28pm
I think that the answer is 29. But you really should do the work yourself.
- Math - josh , Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 2:21am
IM GONNA HELP BECAUSE I DID NOT TAKE NO HONOR CODE.
- Math - Twisted, Monday, October 19, 2015 at 3:45pm
- Math - im just a girl that has no friends , Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 5:41pm
i need help aspap im on a really important
- Math - !@#$%^& you, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 5:54pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math help Ms.Sue please ASAP - 1. If a number is not a rational number...
- Math - 1. If a number is not a rational number, then it is _____. (1 point) an ...
- Math - What are irrational, rational, and natural numbers? A rational number is ...
- MATH HELP - 3. If a number is not a rational number, then it is _____. (1 point...
- Math - 1. Which of the following is an example of an integer? (1 point) a.-15...
- Algebra - If a number is not a rational number then it is a? 1.an integer 2.an ...
- Pre-Alegebra - 3. If a number is not a rational number, then it is _____. (1 ...
- math - What is the best sequence of names to identify this set of numbers? (1 3/...
- math- please help - What is the best sequence of names to identify this set of ...
- Math Check Pleas Thank You - 1. Which of the following numbers is an example of ...