Posted by Ruby on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 4:58pm.
Why do humans use running shoes, winter boots, snowshoes, skis and flippers? Why are these not biological adaptations? Use animals as examples.
science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 5:01pm
I don't use any of these. But I don't run, swim, or go out on the snow. I don't need these things.
science - emily, Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 6:13pm
I do not understand
science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 6:17pm
Why do fish have flippers?
Why are polar bears white?
Why do horses have hard hoofs?
Why do some rabbits (showshoe hares) have wide feet?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - Why do human beings use running shoes, winter boots, snowshoes, skis ...
- science - Why do human beings use running shoes,winter boots, skis, or flippers...
- science - What are 2 adaptations that animals use to get food and water.
- statistics - Test whether women have, on average, more pairs of shoes than men. ...
- English - 1. She is wearing earrings. 2. She is wearing sleepers. 3. She is ...
- biological psychlogy - what would be two reasons justifying the use of animals ...
- English - List three examples of dramatic or situational irony in Animal Farm, ...
- language arts/E.S.L - what are all the facts about hunters? Hunters are people ...
- math - Katrina's ski boots cost 8% more than her skis.Her ski boots cost $162. ...
- science - what are the properties of the materials for winter boots