Posted by Kimber on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 11:22pm.
How many milliliters of 0.225 M NH4C2H3O2 are needed to make 750.0 mL of 0.1667 M NH4C2H3O2?
Chemistry - DrBob222, Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 11:39pm
Chemistry - Kimber, Friday, October 26, 2012 at 12:14am
ok so did I do it right??
Chemistry - DrBob222, Friday, October 26, 2012 at 12:53am
Isn't this the same as the above?
0.225 x mL = 0.1667 x 750 mL.
mL = ?
The problem asks for "how many mL of 0.225M must ......."
so you have the v (unknown) in the wrong place.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Describe how to make 750.0 mL of 0.1667 M NH4C2H3O2 from 0.225 M ...
- science - is this rigth HC2HO2+NH4OH-->NH4C2H3O2+H2O
- Chemistry - The Hydrolysis Reactions - Write net-ionic equations for the ...
- chemistry - Find the pH of a 0.010M solution of NH4ClO4 and the pH of a 0.010M ...
- general chem - identify the 2 substances whose aqueous solutions have common ...
- Chemistry please help! - Please help. I have no idea how to do these 4 homework ...
- Chemistry - Posted by Hannah on Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 3:05pm. Find the pH ...
- Chemistry - Suppose you wanted to find out how many milliliters of 1.0 M AgNO3 ...
- Chemistry - How many milliliters of a 0.20 M KOH are needed to completely ...
- chemistry - how many milliliters of concentrated NaOH(19.3 M) are needed to make...