Posted by Jon on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 10:29pm.
Write a real-world problem that you can solve by adding or subtracting.Then give your problem to a classmate to solve.
Problem solving:for 3rd grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 10:40pm
Josh made up 5 problems for his friend to solve. The friend solved 4 of these problems. How many problems didn't he solve?
Problem solving:for 3rd grade - Phyllis, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 4:34pm
write a real-world problem involving multiple steps, then solve your problem
Problem solving:for 3rd grade - Savannah, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 10:27pm
Jimmy gave 10 cupcakes to his best friend Bob. Bob ate 3. How many did Jimmy have left?
10 - 3 = 7
So, Jimmy has 7 cupcakes left over.
Problem solving:for 3rd grade - Vanessa, Monday, December 1, 2014 at 8:04pm
10-3=7 meaning a use pf subtractio..
Problem solving:for 3rd grade - Brandy, Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 8:56pm
Chelsea has 10 cookies for her friend Sarah they eat 8 how many are left?
10-8=2 2 cookies are left I hopes this helps
Problem solving:for 3rd grade - Dailyn, Monday, December 14, 2015 at 5:35pm
Write a real world problem and equation using t=5
Problem solving:for 3rd grade - Adele, Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 5:08pm
You have 7 French fries, /////// then you eat 3, ///, so 7, ///////, take away 3, /// is 4, ////.
I hope this helps
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- sixth grade math - Write a real-world situation that could be modeled by the ...
- Algebra - Write a real world problem that you can model with the two step ...
- Child development - Using these steps, consider a cognitive “problem” a young ...
- math - What strategy did you use in solving this problem? 22. Suppose that you ...
- math - write a real world problem that you can solve by writing an equation.the ...
- math - write a real-world problem involving multiple steps, then solve our ...
- math - Write a real world problem that you can solve by writing an equation . ...
- math - Write a real-world problem that you solve by writing an equation.The ...
- Math help please - I kinda need help with this 10.Write a real world problem ...
- Math - The average 3rd grade student can read 60 words I 5 minutes. What is the ...