Posted by t on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 6:29pm.
what is (14x-5)+(6x-4)simplified?
Please help I would appreciate and PLEASE show the work!! Thank you!!
- math - Emma, Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 6:34pm
Combine all like-terms
Thus, 20x-9 is your final answer. Hope I helped!
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 6:35pm
20x - 9
- math - t, Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 6:37pm
thank you emma and ms sue it really helped!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math (Very Easy Math) - I'm kind of confused as to what simplified mean? Can you...
- calculus-can someone please help me with this ques - I have two questions if ...
- algebra - solve the following equation by clearing fractions show all work want ...
- math - (10x+2)-(x-10) simplified please! Thank you,please show the work!
- algebra 2 help please would appreciate - 3+(2x/x+4) divide x/x+4 please ...
- math - 2. Simplify. Please be sure to show all of your work. -3(-9) – |-5 – 3 3...
- Math - What is the simplified form of: -(14x)y-7z Please help. Thank You. Not ...
- math,factoring,help - Can someone please show me step by step how to do these. I...
- math - what is (-x-3)+(4x-7)simplified? please show the work, thenk you.
- ALGEBRA 2 help please would appreciate - x x _____ - _____ = x^2+9 ________ x+3...