February 28, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Determine if the equation is SN1, SN2,E2 or E1.
CH3CH2O- + CH3CH2BR = CH3CH2OCH2CH3 + BR-
I think that this is SN2.
Would you agree?
Answer This Question
O.Chemistry *****PLEASE CHECK*****!!!!
- Please check these out for me, if I am ...
- I'm working on substitution organic chemistry problems and I just ...
- Substition reactions in Alkyl Halides. If it is a secondary ...
O.Chem -> PLEASE CHECK!!
- Please check these out for me, if I am correct: ...
Organic Chemistry Lab
- How does the allylic halide behave under SN2 and SN1 ...
- A balanced equation that represents an overall cell reaction is ...
- Balance the redox equation. It occurs in acid solution. Sn(s) + H+(...
- What determines whether 2-bromobutane undergoes an Sn1 or an Sn2 reaction...
- Just want to make sure that my thought process is right on ...
- Using the Nernst equation, determine the diluted ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help