Posted by Kevin on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 1:53am.
Inventory as of Nov. 30th, 2010, consists of 20 bikes costing $550 each.
Balance Sheet: Nov. 30th 2010.
Accounts Receivable-12300 Debit
Office Equipment-18000 Debit
Accumulated Depreciation, Office Equipment- 3000 Credit
Accounts Payable- 1325 Credit
Note Payable, Long-Term- 5000 Credit
Common Stock- 8500 Credit
Retained Earnings-21425 Credit
Dividends- 4250 Debit
Sales Revenues- 93500 Credit
Sales Returns and Allowances- 1700 Debit
Slaes Discounts- 1275 Debit
Cost of Goods Sold-46750 Debit
Sales Commissions-11300 Debit
Office Salaries Expense-7425 Debit
Office Rent Expense-5500 Debit
Shipping Expense-3200 Debit
4th- Purchased 10 bikes for 575 each from Slickrock, on account. Terms, 2/15, n/45, FOB destination
6th- Sold 14 bikes for 1100 each on account to Allsport. Terms 3/10, n/30, FOB destination
8th- Paid 175 freight charges to deliver goods to Allsport
10th- Received 6200 from Cyclemart as payment on a Nov. 17th purchase. Terms were n/30.
12th- Purchased 350 of supplies on account from Officemax, terms 2/10, n/30, FOB destination
14th- Received payment in full from Allsport Inc, for the Dec. 6 sales
16th- Purchased 15 bikes for 600 each from Slickrock on account, terms 2/15, n/45, FOB destination
18th- Paid Slickrock the amount due from the Dec. 4th purchase in full
19th- Sold 18 bikes for 1,125 each on account to Bikeworld, terms 2/15, n/45, FOB destination
20th- Paid for the supplies purchased on Dec. 12th
22th- Paid sales commissions 875
30th- Paid current month's rent 500
Questions: How do I do a FIFO perpetual inventory record? I am so incredibly confused and lost right now. Please explain to me how this is done? Please!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - Linking debit or credit with normal balance C5 Indicate whether a ...
- Accounting - Please double check me. Indicate whether a debit or credit ...
- Accounting - Please check me - Indicate whether a debit or credit decreases the ...
- finance - can someone correct these for me when you have a few minutes i'll ...
- more accounting - I am so lost in this the book does not make sence, I think i ...
- Principles of Accounting - Secret Trails received payment in full within the ...
- accounting - Identify whether a debit or credit yields the indicated change for ...
- accounting - Jack Shellenkamp owns and manages a computer repair service, which ...
- accounting, correction - Can someone correct these for me thanks I'll appreciate...
- accounting - The partners in New Yorker Company decide to liquidate the firm ...