Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 10:09pm.
Ms. Sue, sorry to keep bugging you with questions, but can you please check my answers? Sorry, I just want to get my answers correct when i turn it in thanks!
Four students work to find an estimate for square root 37. Who is closest to finding the true estimate? (1 point)
Rhonda: "Use square root 16 and square root 25 to estimate."
Ricardo: "I use square root 25 and square root 36."
Riley: "It should be between square root 36 and square root 49."
Rhiannon: "Use square root 49 and square root 64 to estimate."
Which of these nonterminating decimals can be converted into a rational number? (1 point)
0.48907542 . . .
0.02020202 . . .
0.92589542 . . .
0.10203040 . . .
Paul is painting a square wall with an area of 115 square feet. To the nearest foot, what is the length of the wall? (1 point)
Robbie draws a square with an area of 856 square inches. What is the approximate length, in inches, of one side of the square? (1 point)
Which statement is true? (1 point)
Every integer is an irrational number.
Every integer is a whole number.
Every square root is a rational number.
Every rational number can be written as a fraction.
8.Rhonda: "Use square root 16 and square root 25 to estimate."
9. 0.02020202 . . .
12. Every rational number can be written as a fraction
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue ASAP please - Reiny, Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 11:26pm
8. we know √36 = 6 and √49 = 7
so √37 must be a bit more than 6 , but less than 7
---> so said Riley
10. √115 = appr 10.723..
so to nearest foot it would be 11
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue ASAP please - Ms.Sue, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 2:52pm
good job deliah u always get them all right
Answer this Question
- 7th grade math help Ms. Sue please - Hi! Sorry to keep bothering you with ...
- Social studies? - Please ignore my previous post. I prematurely hit the enter ...
- 7th grade social Studies questions Ms. Sue please - Hi Ms. Sue, can you please ...
- math - I asked sue a question yesterday and don't understand the answer can you ...
- Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
- Math - Thank you Ms. Sue. Sorry I didn't tell you we're just learning that pi=3 ...
- Just for "Ms.Sue" - Hey, "Ms.Sue". Ms.Sue you have been very helpful. But I keep...
- LA for Ms.sue - i just wanted to let Ms.Sue know that the names keep changing ...
- Math to Ms.Sue - Ms.Sue may you please check my answers down below?
- math 6th grade proportions - Sorry if I may be bugging you,but this homework is ...