Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 7:15pm.
Hi! Sorry to keep bothering you with questions. Can you help me on 6 and 13 please? I cannot find the answers. Also, can you check my answers to 11 and 19? Thanks!
If point A is located at (0, –8) and B is located at (4,–5), what is the distance between them? (1 point)
Johanna carves a square block of wood that has on one side an area of 872 square inches. To the nearest integer, what is the length of the side? (1 point)
Which point is located on the x-axis? (1 point)
The distance from Leon’s home to the library is 2.3 miles. After he visits the library, he heads north 3.7 miles to the grocery store. In miles, what is the direct distance between Leon’s home and the grocery store? (1 point)
- 7th grade math help Ms. Sue please - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 7:27pm
I'm sorry -- but I don't know those two answers.
I was a middle school English and social studies teacher.
- 7th grade math help Ms. Sue please - Damon, Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 8:25pm
4-0 = 4 x distance
-5 - -8 = +3 y distance
sqrt(3^2 + 4^2) = sqrt 25 = 5
The only point with y = 0 is (-4,0)
- 7th grade math help Ms. Sue please - that person, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 5:16pm
19 isnt 3.1 its 4.4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade social Studies questions Ms. Sue please - Hi Ms. Sue, can you please ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue ASAP please - Ms. Sue, sorry to keep bugging you with ...
- Math PLEASE HELP - Please finish these questions so I can check my answers. All ...
- Math HELP - I have my answers at the bottom but please do these questions so I ...
- English - Why don't we go to the park together? 1. I don't feel like it. 2. I'm ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please! - Hi! Can you check my answers please? Thanks! ...
- Maths Help !!!!!!!!!!!! - Hello I'm in grade 9 and i still get confused with the...
- Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
- 7th grade Math - I have two questions for math. How do I add/subtract an integer...
- 7th grade math check - Ok I was wondering if you could check these 3 problems ...