Posted by all about me on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 5:27pm.
1. Who was the French absolute monarch who called himself the "Sun King" to show that he was the center of the French nation? (1 point)Cardinal Richelieu
2. The Elizabethan Age was considered a golden age due to all of the following EXCEPT (1 point)Elizabeth used compromise to prevent religious wars between Protestants and Catholics.
England defeated the Spanish Armada in 1588 and created the most powerful navy of its time.
Elizabeth was a strong promoter of science, art, literature, and theater.
England had the most gold of any country in the world.
3. Like many absolute monarchs before him, Peter the Great strengthened his own power by limiting the power of Russian (1 point)priests.
- soicial studys help plz - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 5:31pm
I'll be delighted to check your answers.
- soicial studys help plz - all about me, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 5:39pm
- soicial studys help plz - all about me, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 6:11pm
i just need to know the lats one
- soicial studys help plz - all about me, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 6:14pm
- social studys help plz - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 6:16pm
"Another major goal of Peter's reform was reducing the influence of the Boyars, Russia's elite nobility, who stressed Slavic supremacy and opposed European influence. While their clout had declined since the reign of Ivan the Terrible, the Boyar Duma, an advisory council to the tsar, still wielded considerable political power. Peter saw them as backwards and obstacles standing in the way of Europeanization and reform. He specifically targeted the boyars with numerous taxes and obligatory services, including a tax on beards."
- soicial studys help plz - all about me, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 11:32pm
- soicial studys help plz - all about me, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 11:41pm
so the answer is priests
- soicial studys help plz - all about me, Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 12:05am
never mind i found my answer in my book
- soicial studys help plz - Tony, Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 11:30am
The answer is one that you must learn for yourself my friend...
- soicial studys help plz - nick, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 9:26am
- soicial studys help plz - Magy, Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 8:08pm
- soicial studys help plz - autumn, Monday, November 3, 2014 at 10:17am
i need help on question 2
- soicial studys help plz - Candy, Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 9:45am
- soicial studys help plz - john, Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 1:58pm
Let me check this listen body if you want the answer to the last question research or just dread this 1. C 2. Dr 3. B
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English Lit - how would chartering a royal literary society increase the power ...
- Modern World History - I Know that Louis XIV ruled france for 21 years. But Was ...
- World history - In what ways did Louis XIV cause suffering to the french people?
- history - What was the influence of King Louis XIV and Versailles upon other ...
- History (essay) help - My Essay Assningment Changes to the government in France ...
- english II - MECHANICS (errors in the use of italics) A.Some etymologists claim ...
- his - Whst steps did louis XIV to consolidate his power as the absolute monarh ...
- Social Studies - Explain how the gardens of Versailles reflect the political ...
- ap european history - Louis XIV declared his goal was '' one king, one law, one...
- Civics - 13. Under the reign of Louis XIV, the government in France was a/an...