Posted by Unknown on Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:25pm.
Hi, I am doing a project and I don't know what this means: Columbia's Human Development Index is 0.710.
I don't know if that means how many years or what.
Thanks for answers!
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:32pm
Social Studies - Unknown, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:40pm
I actually have seen that i just want to know what 0.710 means years or ,months, i really don't know
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:47pm
"The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income indices to rank countries into four tiers of human development. "
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - what is venezuela's human development index
- History - Each year, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) rates a ...
- humanities/social studies - What does "The end justifies the means" means?
- social studies - how did the BC gold rush aide in the development of britich ...
- Another Question - What does ie means ???? Plus what does etc means when listing...
- litreature-vocab - write sentence using each of the following 1) Affliction: ...
- social studies - 1. define Allah 2. the word Muslim means...? 3.JIHAD means to ...
- Economics - Rank in order from best to worst, the economic systems(command, ...
- Algebra - I need help with a few problems (< means square root of, * means ...
- competition - if means '¡Á' ,'q' means'-' , 'r' means ' ' 's' means '¡' then ...