Posted by lidia on Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 8:29pm.
cam had 35 more coins than kip. She gave he share to kip who divided all the coins equally into 3 stacks. If each stack has 45 coins,how many coins did cam have at first?
My answer is 85, am i right if i am right please show me how you got the answer?
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 8:38pm
- 5th grade math - lidia, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 8:48pm
I need you to answer one more question that i do not know the answer to every single time.
Nan bought 10 plates and 5 mugs. Each mug cost 1/3 the price of each plate.If she paid $450 and received $30 in change, how much did each mug cost? Please show you you got the answer.
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:06pm
I found the answer by trial and error.
10 plates * $36 each = $360
5 mugs * $12 each = $60
360 + 60 + 30 = $450
- 5th grade math - lidia, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:39pm
sorry to bother you again but i forgot to ask you one more question. i hope you don't mind.
Rosa and Marty had the same amount of money.After Rosa spent $45 and Marty spent $117, Rosa had 4 times as much money as Marty. How much money did Rosa have at first?
I don't know the answer to this one so can you show me how you got your answer and what's your answer? please.
- 5th grade math - shellubanda, Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 9:14am
you add 117 5 times and you will get your awser
- 5th grade math - nicole, Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 7:03pm
i do not know ask my friend adititi
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - I need to use quarters, dimes, nickles and pennies to make the ...
- PreCal - You have 1000 coins. Start by placing one coin in its own "stack." Next...
- Math - There are 52 coins that consists of pennies, dimes, and quarters. Two ...
- Math - Thomas put 1/4 of the c coins he had in his pocket into the jar under his...
- Math - Susan has some $2-coins and $5-coins. If there are 18 coins and the total...
- maths - A bag contained a number of 20cents, 50cents and $1 coins. 1/3 of the ...
- maths - mohan changed 2 in to 5 p 20 p and 50 p coins. if the number of 5 p ...
- Math,Ratio - the ratio of the number of coins Azam had to the number of coins ...
- Maths - The ratio of the number of coins Azam had to the number of coins Eddie ...
- math - Sasa had some 20-cent and 50-cent coins. 7/8 of the coins were 20-cent ...