Posted by Reed on .
Can you check my answers please?
1. Which continents do not cross the equator? North America, Europe, Australia, and Antarctica
2. What two parallels form the boundaries of the "tropics" or low latitudes? The 23 degree 50 N line and the 23 degree 50 S line
3. Which has sunrise first, eastern or western Africa? Eastern Africa
4. On what continent are the Great Lakes? North America
5. Which African countries does the equator pass through? Gabon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Somalia
All are correct! :-)