Posted by tina on Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 10:37am.
My numerator is 10 less than my denominator. I am equal to 3/5
math - Reiny, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 10:53am
do it the same way I just showed in the previous one
Let me know what you got
math - tina, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 11:11am
Can you please help me? I need to understand this problem. Thanks a lot
math - Reiny, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 11:26am
numerator ------ x-10
(x-10)/x = 3/5
5x-50 = 3x
2x = 50
x = 25
fraction is 15/25 which would reduce to 3/5
math - tina, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 11:47am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the sum of numerator and denominator is 3 less than twice the denominator...
- Math - Help me!;/ 1) my numerator is 6 less than my denominator. I am equivalent...
- Algebra - Solve Rational Inequalities x^2-x-2/x^2+5x+6<0 I cant figure this ...
- algebra - The numerator of a fraction is 7 less than the denominator if three is...
- middle school math - If the numerator and the denominator of a proper fraction ...
- algebra2 - the denominator of a fraction is 3 less than twice the numerator. if ...
- math - The numerator of a fractionis 5 less than twice the denominator. If the ...
- math - Find a fraction equivalent to 1\2. The denominator must be 5 less than 3 ...
- math - Fraction equivalent to 0.5. Denominator must be less than 5 than 3 times ...
- math - My numerator is divisible by 3. My denominator is divisible by 5. My ...