Posted by all about me on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 9:45pm.
1. Because there was a reawakening of interest in art, literature, and science between 1300 and 1600, it is fitting to call this period the Renaissance, since it means _____. (1 point)learning
"out with the old"
2. During the Middle Ages, why was life in northern Italy different from life in the rest of Europe?
(1 point)Italians were threatened by Muslim invaders.
Italians were not as closely controlled by nobles or the Church.
Italians were controlled by popes and kings.
Italians were more threatened by war and disease.
3. During the Renaissance, churches that grew out of protests against the power abuses of the Roman Catholic Church were called (1 point)Modern Churches.
4. What was the name of the system of church courts that used secret testimony and torture to root out heresy and force non-Catholics to convert to Catholicism? (1 point)the Catholic Courts
the Reform System
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 9:49pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- soical studys - akera hogeas, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 2:42pm
the first one i think is "out with the old"
- soical studys - Kia, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 8:50pm
2. Muslum Invaders
3. Protestant Churches
4. not sure. sry
- soical studys - Kia, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 8:52pm
oh i got it!
- soical studys - samantha, Friday, November 23, 2012 at 3:37pm
Answer this Question
i need help ss - 1. Because there was a reawakening of interest in art, ...
Renaissance - Okay, so the renaissance was an era of cultural rebirth of art, ...
English - Which statement most accurately contrasts the ideas of different ...
art - 1. during which time period were artists keenly interested in using the ...
Russian History xD - I'm doing a project on Russian art, and I'm kinda confused...
art history - 1. During the ______, the writings and art of Ancient Greeks were ...
Emglish - Can you help me check these sentences,please? Thank you. 1)Briefly ...
art - select two works of art from any ancient culture. Using the terminology ...
Art Appreciation - Raphael and Veronese: Reflection of the Renaissance Period. ...
art - The Metropolitan Museum of Art The Louvre Museum The Smithsonian ...