Posted by all about me on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 9:01pm.
1. When were the Middle Ages? (1 point)before medieval times
between ancient and modern times
after modern times
between medieval and ancient times
2. Who was Charlemagne? (1 point)king of the Vikings
a French serf
a Greek emperor
king of the Franks
3. What did noblewomen do in feudal society? (1 point)managed the household
trained as knights
worked in the fields
helped peasants escape
4. Which of the following was an economic power of the Church? (1 point)evaluating journeymen
training new workers
obeying the code of chivalry
5. As trade grew, medieval cities became (1 point)less crowded.
overcrowded and unsanitary.
6. One reason crusaders fought was to (1 point)reopen the Holy Land to Christian pilgrims.
protect their homes.
control the influence of the pope in the region.
7. Which group was especially interested in winning the Crusades? (1 point)farmers
8. As a result of the Crusades, the use of money (1 point)was outlawed.
9. Why did medieval kings become more powerful during the 1200s? (1 point)The Church left England.
They sent people from towns back to feudal estates.
Peasants rebelled against nobles.
They used money paid by townspeople to hire armies.
10. A nation is a community that shares a (1 point)government.
Answer this Question
history-renaissance/middle ages - How were women viewed in the medieval times? ...
Math - Can you see if my answers are correct? Directions find the GCF: (I did ...
GCF Math Check - Can you see if my answers are correct? Directions find the GCF...
Chemistry - for each of the following, give an answer with the correct number of...
English/History - The Early and Late Middle Ages both went through bad times ...
6th grade - list two key differenes between anient rome and modern times
Physics - If a ball is thrown directly upwards with twice the initial speed of ...
math - The first ancient olympic games were held in 776 b.c. the ancient games ...
AP European history - So, I'm supposed to answer the question: Europe during...
Science - there is a general relationship between the zones used by the ancient ...
For Further Reading