Posted by Kevin on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 7:27pm.
I've attempted to do this question and I ended up with log(7-3)+log(5^2)-log(x+3)=2 but I don't what to do next or whether I did something wrong.
- Math - Reiny, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 12:18am
write is as
log((7x-3)(25)/(x+3) = 2
25(7x - 3)/(x+3) = 10^2 = 100
divide by 25
(7x-3)(x+3) = 4
7x-3 = 4x+12
3x = 15
x = 5
LS = log 32 + log 25 - log 8
= log 100
- Math - Kevin, Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 1:31pm
Just wondering what did you do in this log((7x-3)(25)/(x+3) = 2 to get 25(7x - 3)/(x+3) = 10^2 = 100?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Logarithm!!! Select all of the following that are true statements: (a) ...
- Algebra 2 - how do not understand how to do this Log X + Lob (X-3) = 1 I know I ...
- Math Help Please - Which of the following expressions is equal to log (x sqrt-y...
- Advanced Functions/ Precalculus Log - 1. Evaluate 4^(log base4 64) + 10^(log100...
- Mathematics - Prove that log a, log ar, log ar^2 is an a.p. Is the following ...
- math - write as a single logarithm: -2logbase3(1/x)+(1/3)logbase3(square root of...
- Precalculus - What am I doing wrong? I keep getting 48 and its wrong... Solve ...
- mathematics -logs - which three statements are true? a) if x= -10^4 then log 10...
- math(Please help) - 1) use the properties of logarithms to simplify the ...
- Trigonometry - This is a logs question If u=x/y^2, which expression is ...