Posted by Delilah on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 3:26pm.
What enabled people of northern Italy to sponsor learning? (1 point)
Martin Luther's ideas
a mild climate
wealth from trade
help from the Germany government
What did German leaders want during the Reformation? (1 point)
to increase the pope's power
to collect their own taxes
to enforce the laws of the Roman Catholic Church
to collect taxes for the pope
What advancement helped the spread of Luther's ideas? (1 point)
the movable type printing press
the decision to stop paying indulgences
What was a main goal of European exploration? (1 point)
to find a trade route to Asia
to destroy sea monsters
to protect the world from invasion
to create jobs for sailors
Which country explored Africa while developing a route to Asia?
The crew of which explorer was the first to circumnavigate the world? (1 point)
Prince Henry the Navigator
Vasco da Gama
Who is known for strengthening the power of French kings? (1 point)
Peter the Great
For which of the following is Queen Elizabeth I remembered? (1 point)
marrying six times
executing Charles I
leading the Glorious Revolution
All of the following were factors in the conquest of the Incas EXCEPT (1 point)
an extremely large Spanish army.
the kidnapping of the empire's ruler.
a civil war within the empire.
What was one effect of the slave trade on Africa? (1 point)
Most Africans grew rich.
African societies suffered.
Africa gained capable workers.
The region grew stronger.
Are my answers correct? Thank.
1. wealth from trade
2. to collect their own taxes
3. the movable type printing press
4. to find a trade route to Asia
6. Ferdinand Magellan
7. Cardinal Richelieu
8. strengthening England
9. a civil war within the empire.
10. African societies suffered.
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - Elena, Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 3:53pm
All answers are correct
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - This Girl, Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 3:35pm
9 is an an extremely large Spanish army.
Everything else is correct.
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - POOP, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 11:17am
ANSWERS ARE WRONG
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - This Girl, Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 2:51pm
Okay who are you? I took the test and got everything but 9 correct, what are you talking about?
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - Bubble, Monday, December 10, 2012 at 7:19pm
Got #2 wrong hahaha
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - fartinashoebox, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 2:22pm
#9 is A
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - Anonymous, Monday, October 6, 2014 at 9:42am
- 7th grade social studies Ms.Sue please - bell, Friday, October 10, 2014 at 2:02pm
all was correct except question 9... the answer was a, but I got a 90% so that doesn't really matter :)
Answer this Question
sosgal studdies - What enabled people of northern Italy to sponsor learning? (1 ...
social studys - 1. What enabled people of northern Italy to sponsor learning? (1...
7th grade Social Studies Ms. Sue - 1. Which climate region dominates most of ...
7th grade social studies Ms. Sue please - 1. While Earth's orbit around the sun ...
7th grade social studies. - hi my name is sadaf. i have problems studying and ...
Social Studies - We are doing this project for social studies, where each group ...
social studies - what are these people famous for? like what did they do?: Henry...
Social Studies - Why were there fewer patrons in Northern Europe than in Italy? ...
7th grade social studies - 1. In 1300, the Holy Roman Empire included parts of ...
SOCIAL STUDIES - HOW DID MARTIN LUTHER KING AFFECT HISTORY