Posted by Anne on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 7:40pm.
Can someone correct my paragraph?
Write a good, 6 sentence paragraph using both the passé compose and imparfait describing a recent outing to a café or restaurant for breakfast or lunch. What did you order? How was the restaurant?
La semaine dernière je suis allé à déjeuner avec des amis. C'était une belle journée, alors nous nous sommes assis dehors. J'ai commandé du poulet. Certains de mes amis avaient une salade. Certains avaient des pâtes. Nous avons partagé un morceau de gâteau pour le dessert. Il était bon !
- French - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 7:45pm
I'll send this to Mme, our French expert also known as SraJMcGin.
- French - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 11:13am
If you are female, the past participle should agree with that in gender: je suis allée...
Sra (aka Mme)
- French - Anne, Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 5:47pm
Thank you!! Was that all that needed correcting?
- French - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 11:40pm
As far as I saw! Instead of ending "il était bon!" you could also have said "C'était bon!"
Sra (aka Mme)
- French - Anne, Friday, October 19, 2012 at 12:50am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- french - i need to write a paragraph on passé composé asap!
- French - I have to think of things, facts, or people I know. I have to write a ...
- french- passé composé - C'_______ (etre)terrible! (Fill in using the passé ...
- French - What's the difference between imparfait and passe compose?
- French - I am having trouble distinguishing l'imparfait and the passe compose.
- french - How Do You Write In The Passe Compose? ex: elle descend en ville avec ...
- french - Can you check my paragraph and make sure its grammatically correct in ...
- Com/170 - Write a 150- to 200-word paragraph to explain the importance of ...
- French - Hello. I need a bit of help in my french homework. Its on the subject ...
- french 2 - -FRENCH 2- i am having a lot of trouble with l'imparfait et le passe ...