Posted by Jessie on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 9:25pm.
Please help me on this for my Midterm Review thank you very much...
1.For the reaction 2N2O(g) ⇋ O2(g) + 2N2(g), what happens to the equilibrium position if the pressure decreases?
A. Shift to the right
B. Shift to the left
D. Does nothing
2.Which of the following changes will increase reaction rate?
1.An increase in the concentration of reactants
2.An increase in temperature
3.Higher-energy collisions between reacting molecules
A.1 and 2 only
B.2 and 3 only
C.1 and 3 only
D.All of 1,2, and 3
E.Neither 1,2, or 3
3.The rate of a chemical reaction is inversely proportional to the temperature.
4. A chemical equilibrium exists when:
A. The sum of reactant and product concentrations equal on mole.
B. the rate which reactants form products becomes zero.
C. Reactant are completely changed to products.
D. There are equal amounts of reactants and products.
E. The rate at which reactants form products is the same as the rate at which products form reactants.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - I have a question about this one 2N2O(g) ⇋ O2(g) + 2N2(g), ...
- Chemistry - 1. For the reaction 2N2O(g) ⇋ O2(g) + 2N2(g), what happens to ...
- chemestry - consider the reaction 2N2O(g) == O2(g)+2N2(g).which of the following...
- Chemistry....Please help - Given the equilibrium constant values: 1.N2(g)+ 1/2O2...
- Chemistry - 1. According to the collision theory of chemical reactions: A. High ...
- chemistry - Ok, so using Le Chatelier's Principle If you add heat to an ...
- chemistry - Given the equilibrium constant values: N2 + 1/2O2 >>> N2O...
- Chemistry - I just wanted to be sure if my answers make any sense. Thank you; ...
- Chemistry - Correction - I just wanted to be sure if my answers make any sense...
- Chemistry - The chemical reaction N2(g)+ 3H2(g)<--> 2NH3(g) is at ...