September 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
In the third scaffold scene of The Scarlet Letter, it is said that Dimmesdale regains his soul, Pearl gains humanity, Chillingworth loses his victim, and Hester loses her dreams. Can you please explain how the events take place in depth?
Answer This Question
English (SCARLET LETTER)
- We are reading the story, THE SCARLET LETTER, in ...
quick scarlet letter question
- What does Hester do that upsets Pearl? Is it ...
- I am supposed to explain this quote from the Scarlet Letter: "To the ...
The Scarlet Letter
- what does Hester mean when she asks Dimmesdale, "Wilt thou ...
English Essay Thesis
- Here's my thesis for an essay on the Scarlet Letter. In ...
- 1)Five possible transitions for a hydrogen atom are listed ...
AP English Language and Comp
- Whose sin is blacker- Chillingworth's or ...
- There are a few questions about the novel The Scarlet Letter that I am...
- There are a few questions about the novel The Scarlet Letter that I ...
The scarlet letter- amer lit
- I have to write an essay for english here is the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help