Posted by josh on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 6:43pm.
gabriella and 4 friends shared a pack of 15 glue sticks equally.how many giue sticks did each person get?
- elementary - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 6:52pm
15 divided by 5 = ?
- elementary - Erick, Monday, January 6, 2014 at 5:55pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- maths - There are 4 relay sticks each sticks 35 cm long .what is total length of...
- 4th grade math - kareem put 5 carrot sticks on each of 8 plates. he had 4 carrot...
- Statistics - A recent study stated that if a person chewed gum the average ...
- Spelling - glue:sticks::thorns:???????
- spelling - glue:sticks::thorns:?????
- Spelling Analogy - glue: sticks thorns:?
- spelling - analogy glue as to sticks as thorns r too
- algebra - Sheila has 7y craft sticks. Mark has 4y fewer craft sticks then Sheila...
- math - Five friends shared 2 packs of paper equally. What fraction of a pack of ...
- spelling - glue: sticks thorns analogies scr spr str thr