April 28, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Loyalists believed Patriots
were breaking the law.
should return to England.
should support British taxation.
were too aristocratic.
i think its c im not sure
, Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 4:44pm
It's both a. and c. What does your book say?
Answer This Question
- I am not responsible for paying taxes to the British king. Which ...
Social Studies Check my answers!
- 1. Which of the following satements would ...
- Why did slavery continue after the Revolution? A. The ...
- 4. Which of the following would describe a reason the British ...
- What was the significance of the American victory at Saratoga...
History Part 2
- Which of the following groups fought each other in the first ...
History Multiple Choice
- Why did slavery continue after the Revolution? A. ...
- Why did slavery continue after the Revolution? A. The colonial government ...
U.S. History Help!!!!!!!
- 1.How did the colonist protest British taxes? A.by ...
PLZ Help History--@Ms. Sue or @Reed
- What was the name of colonists who ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help