Posted by ^ on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 8:26am.
What words help you understand the definition of musket-ball?
“fall” and “bridge”
“lying dead” and “Pierced”
“Pierced” and “British”
“safe” and “asleep”
I'm not sure if the answer is "lying dead" and "Pierced" or if it is "Pierced" and "British".. But I think it's the first one of these two choices.
- English - ^, Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 8:28am
Forgot to link the stanza..
It was two by the village clock,
When he came to the bridge in Concord town.
He heard the bleating of the flock,
And the twitter of birds among the trees,
And felt the breath of the morning breeze
Blowing over the meadows brown.
And one was safe and asleep in his bed
Who at the bridge would be the first to fall,
Who that day would be lying dead,
Pierced by a British musket-ball.
- English - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 8:49am
I'd say the 2nd choice.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- lang arts - 1. From what elements of a story can you make inferences? characters...
- English - It was two by the village clock, When he came to the bridge in Concord...
- English - I have a few more questions to ask you. I really hope you can answer ...
- English - In Nethergrave Jeremy creates an obstacle to dating the girl he likes ...
- english - In Nethergrave Jeremy creates an obstacle to dating the girl he likes ...
- religion - When jesus took the _________ one of the soilders took a lance or a ...
- mechanics - physics - A bullet of mass 3.0g moving at 500m/s hits a tree and ...
- College Algebra - Pinocchio has a problem with lying. Everytime he lies, his ...
- English 152 - I need to sentence level this paragraph and I'm not sure if I'm ...
- calculus *improper integrals* - A hole of a radius of 1cm is pierced in a sphere...