Posted by Ken on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 1:00am.
1. According to the collision theory of chemical reactions:
A. High energy collisions result in few successful reactions as there isnít sufficient time for the products to react.
B. High energy collisions lead to the successful formation of products.
C. Low energy collisions do not occur in the gas phase.
D. Low energy collisions result in many successful reactions are there is sufficient time for the reactants to form products.
E. All of the above
2. Given N2(g) ⇋ 2 NH3(g), which scenario will allow you to eventually reach an equilibrium mixture involving these chemicals?
A. Place only H2 into a sealed vessel
B. Place only NH3 into a sealed
C. Place only N2 into a sealed vessel.
D. All of the above Scenarios
E. None of the above
3. What must be TRUE for reaction possessing a large equilibrium constant?
A. The reaction rate is slow
B. The forward reaction is favored.
C. The reverse reaction is favored.
D. The reaction rate is fast.
E. None of the above.
4. Consider the reaction: 2N2O(g) ⇋ O2(g)+2N2(g). Which of the following will cause a shift in the equilibrium to the right?
1. Add more N2O
2. Remove O2
3. Remove N2
A. 1 and 3 only
B. 2 and 3 only
C. 1 and 2 only
D. All of 1,2, and 3
E. Neither 1,2, or 3
5. If an equilibrium reaction shifts to the right when the system is cooled, this indicated that the reaction is endothermic.
6. Which of the following is a triprotic acid?
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 8:31pm
B B B D B C
Answer this Question
- Chemistry - Given N2(g) + 3H2 = 2NH3(g), which scenario will allow you to ...
- Chemistry - Factors affecting reaction rate. Use collision theory to explain. ...
- chemistry - 1. Chemical reactions may occur when two different molecules collide...
- biology - Which of the following is true about the relationship between energy ...
- biology - What are endergonic reactions? How can endergonic reactions proceed in...
- Chemistry - In stoichiometry, chemists are mainly concerned with a. types of ...
- Chemistry - I'm trying to write a sentence like this: Exothermic reactions have ...
- biochemistry - The phenomenon of coupling always involves ? oxidation and ...
- Chem!??!?!?!? - Is it possible for a cup of water to completely evaporate in a ...
- Chemistry - True or false 1. The energy of a collision between atoms or ...