Posted by Laruen on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:43pm.
Simplifying Algebraic Expression
Using the Distributive Property & Combining Like Terms
4 (g +7) = 64
4g + 4(4) = 64
4g + 16 = 64
I'm getting a bit confused and struggling a lot in this problem. Please help me!
- Math 8R - HELP! - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:47pm
Where did you get your second line?
4 (g +7) = 64
4g + 28 = 64
4g + 28 - 28 = 64 - 28
4g = 36
g = 36/4
g = 9
- Math 8R - HELP! - Laruen, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:54pm
ohhhhh i made a little mistake in the problem in the second line
i must of type too fast or a typo
anyways thank you!!!!!!!!!! :)
- Math 8R - HELP! - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:55pm
You're welcome. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 8R - HELP! (homework qs. check) - Simplifying Algebraic Expression Using ...
- Math (Pre-Algebra) - How do you simplify this equation by combining like terms ...
- math - Write an algebraic expression that requires each of the following ...
- Algebra - 1. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. (-1) (4-c...
- Algebra - 1. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. (-1)(4-c...
- math - 2x+4(1-x)=11+5x 2x+4-4x=11+5x 6x+4=11+5x 6x=7+5x x=7 i think this is it x...
- Math - (1) Why is x+2 from 2x? (2)Use the distributive property to remove the ...
- Math integer - what is the value of this integer expression: -2(3+-4+-8+7) I ...
- math - can someone help me with these math question?? Please? I would appreciate...
- math - Could someone please check my math questions? your help would be greatly ...