Posted by Laruen on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:43pm.
Simplifying Algebraic Expression
Using the Distributive Property & Combining Like Terms
4 (g +7) = 64
4g + 4(4) = 64
4g + 16 = 64
I'm getting a bit confused and struggling a lot in this problem. Please help me!
- Math 8R - HELP! - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:47pm
Where did you get your second line?
4 (g +7) = 64
4g + 28 = 64
4g + 28 - 28 = 64 - 28
4g = 36
g = 36/4
g = 9
- Math 8R - HELP! - Laruen, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:54pm
ohhhhh i made a little mistake in the problem in the second line
i must of type too fast or a typo
anyways thank you!!!!!!!!!! :)
- Math 8R - HELP! - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 7:55pm
You're welcome. :-)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math 8R - HELP! (homework qs. check) - Simplifying Algebraic Expression Using ...
- Math (Pre-Algebra) - How do you simplify this equation by combining like terms ...
- math - Write an algebraic expression that requires each of the following ...
- math - 2x+4(1-x)=11+5x 2x+4-4x=11+5x 6x+4=11+5x 6x=7+5x x=7 i think this is it x...
- Math - (1) Why is x+2 from 2x? (2)Use the distributive property to remove the ...
- Math - Solving Equations with Grouping Symbols: 3(g-3)=6 Please explain how to ...
- Math (: - Use the distributive property to rewrote each algebraic expression 4(x...
- math - A.use the distributive property to write an expression that is equivalent...
- Distributive property - How would I multiply these expression? 6(h-4) -3(x+8) -...
- algebra - simplifying using distributive property 2x+3y+2(x-y)-3x