Posted by Marie on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 4:53pm.
A main ________ shows action and has a meaning on its own.
I said A for my answer
Grammar - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 4:55pm
Study these sites about parts of speech.
Grammar - Marie, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 4:57pm
I meant to say E was my answer Thanks for the sites too:)
Grammar - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 5:01pm
E is correct.
Grammar - rjr, Monday, October 15, 2012 at 5:02pm
Yeah i agree with a verb. Verb shows what your doing like riding a bicycle and playing basketball
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English part of speech Help - The part of speech is in all caps: 1. "Way too ...
- Grammar - state of being ________ simply shows that something exists. A) ...
- grammar - If it tells you more about a noun, it’s a/an ________. A) adjective B...
- Grammar-Writeacher - Match the part of speech: a. noun b. pronoun c. antecedent...
- Grammar-Writeacher - My last set of Questions: Match the part of speech for each...
- Grammar - A/an ________ has a different form depending on how it is used. A) ...
- Grammar - For each word, label the parts of speech. We have to leave immediately...
- english - 1. The young student (noun), who was new to (preposition) the school...
- Check these ASAP please!!! - Please check these: 1.A 2.C 3.C 4.B 5.B...
- grammar - This = adjective sharply = adverb through = preposition and = ...