Posted by Jaimie on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:08pm.
Imagine that Rasmussen College has asked the psychology department to research the study habits of its students
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:10pm
- psychology - Jaimie, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:11pm
What hypothesis would you make?
Why is your research method an appropriate one for your hypothesis?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using your research method for this study?
How will your study help Rasmussen College?
I was assigned a Survey for my method
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:16pm
I'm sure you know Rasmussen College better than I do.
What is your hypothesis?
Will students tell you the truth in the survey?
How else can you find this information?
Your study could help students find more effective ways of studying.
- psychology - Jaimie, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:20pm
I would just like someone to help me brainstorm. I don't want anyone to actually do it for me.
I don't need to actually perform a survey I just need to come up with an idea and explain those questions
- psychology - Jaimie, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:24pm
My hypothesis is how many hours per week does the average student spend studying
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:39pm
That's a question, not a hypothesis.
- psychology - Jaimie, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:42pm
The average student spends 6 hours a week studying for tests.
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10:50pm
Do you want to limit it to just tests? What about other studying? What about weeks they don't have tests?
Answer this Question
- psychology - Imagine that Rasmussen College has asked the psychology department ...
- psychology - I am haveing to prepare a research on study habits. I have the idea...
- psychology - Sorry, sent in error.The question I have is I have an idea for my ...
- Social psycology - Prepare at minimum a 1,400 word paper (no maximum) in which ...
- Psychology - Dr. Wade excitedly explains that the difference between a male and ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - the study of similarities and differences in the behavior of ...
- Research - I would like to have your input on the following questions. (1) Why ...
- Research and Statistics - 5. The table below shows Psychology exam scores, ...
- psychology - Need two peer reviewed articles to help me work on those questions...
- psychology - A behaviorist is asked to evaluate five students in the second ...