Posted by Laruen on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 7:00pm.
I need the definition for the following words:
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
Fort Laramie Treaty 1851
Battle of Little Bighorn
I tried looking in my book, it's not there and Google it. I having a hard time finding the definition, please help me!!!!
I have done about 40 of the other words and these are the last 6 words. I'm having a really hard time finding the definition for these words.
Social Studies 8R - help!!!!!! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 7:12pm
The Sacramento Vein was the gold found near the present capital of California.
"he National Grange is the nation's oldest national agricultural organization, with grassroots units established in 2,700 local communities in 37 states. "
-- (Broken Link Removed)
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo:
"The Fort Laramie Treaty of 1851 was signed on September 17 between United States treaty commissioners and representatives of the Cheyenne, Sioux, Arapaho, Crow, Assiniboine, Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara nations. The treaty sets forth traditional territorial claims of the tribes as among themselves. The Indians guaranteed safe passage for settlers on the Oregon Trail in return for promises of an annuity in the amount of fifty thousand dollars for fifty years. The Native American nations also allowed roads and forts to be built in their territories."
Battle of Little Bighorn:
Social Studies 8R - help!!!!!! - Laruen, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 8:32pm
thank you so much!!!! :)
Social Studies 8R - help!!!!!! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 8:43pm
You're very welcome.
The Sacramento Vein was tough because all I got was ads for varicose vein surgeons. <g> But I thought this had to do with the Gold Rush -- so was able to find your answer.
Social Studies 8R - help!!!!!! - what, Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 11:52am
i was stuck on this too
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies 8R - I need the definition for the following words: Fort Laramie ...
- Social Studies - Why was the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo written?
- social studies - who successfully negotiated the final terms of the treaty of ...
- Social Studies - Can you please give me 2 examples of manifest destiny in the ...
- Social Studies - These are multipal choice: According to the (Dawes Act,or Fort ...
- S.S. - 3. Which of the following was true of the Webster-Ashburton Treaty? A. It...
- U.S. History - please check this The Treaty of Greenville was the result of ...
- History - Which of the following was a consequence of the Treaty of Guadalupe-...
- social studies - the U.S. signed a peace treaty with the British treaty of pairs...
- social studies!! - I need a sentence using two of these three words!! proprietor...