Posted by Kelsey on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 6:34pm.
1. Which of the following quotations is the best example of a paradox?
(1 point)“I’ll drain him dry as hay. . . ”
“Lesser than Macbeth, and greater.”
“So well thy words become thee as thy wounds. . . ”
2. Which of the following is an example of indirect characterization?
(1 point)“brave Macbeth”
3. If you are a valiant person, you are
- ENGLISH - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 6:48pm
1. The third quote is an example of a paradox.
I'll be glad to check your other two answers.
- ENGLISH - J, Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10:43am
You can't expect people to do your homework for you. The whole idea is to help each other. I can check your answers but that's hard to do when you dont post any....
- ENGLISH - yo, Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 1:07pm
C d a
- ENGLISH - Suu, Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 2:31pm
- ENGLISH - KayDawg, Friday, October 16, 2015 at 1:26pm
Suu is right. i just got a 100%
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english-macbeth - in Act I, Scene iii, line 19 the witches say "I'll drain him ...
- English - I need help paraphrasing this poem? If thou wilt mighty be, flee from...
- english - . Which of the following is the best example of an inverted sentence? ...
- english - The Nymph's Reply to the Shepherd by Sir Walter Raleigh 1600 If all ...
- English - John Donne HOLY SONNETS 10 Death, be not proud, though some have ...
- English-Macbeth (Please check) - 1. The witches told Macbeth he would first ...
- Language Arts - Poor restless dove, I pity thee; And when I hear thy plaintive ...
- English - What is the rhyme scheme, meter, and stanza form for the poem "The ...
- Using souces and avoiding plagirism - 12.Which of the following is incorrect? ...
- english: poem - can someone tell me what emotion is this poem is expressing? i ...