posted by Amelia on .
b) If the car is moving much faster than the heavier truck when they collide, what best describes the size (or magnitude) of the forces between the car and the truck?
1. Not enough information is given to pick one of these answers.
2. Neither exerts a force on the other; the car gets smashed simply because it is in the way of the truck.
3. The truck exerts the same amount of force on the car as the car exerts on the truck.
4. The car exerts a greater amount of force on the truck than the truck exerts on the car.
5. None of these answers describes the situ- ation correctly.
6. The truck exerts a greater amount of force on the car than the car exerts on the truck.
Not enough information.