Posted by Naomi on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 12:34pm.
1. Forty more than 24- Down ~ Nine more than 3-Down
Two less than I-Down 7q to ;;l = '"
7. Five times 14-Down
8. 3-Across times 16-Across .~ Four
less than 22-Down
11. Two hundred less than 28-Across 13. Same digit repeated
16. Consecutive digits in some order
17. Consecutive digits in some order 17. Three hundred less than 20-Across 20. 9-Across plus 23-Down
22. I5-Across plus 17 -Across
24. Consecutive digits in some order 25. 5-Down minus 7-Across
25. Sum of the digits of 25-Across
26. Consecutive digits in some order
27. Seven less than lO-Down
DOWN 6-Down minus 10-Down
2. One-third of 18-Down Five more than 6- Down
3. l3-Across plus 29-Across
4. Digits of 2-Down reversed
Consecutive digits in some order
10. One-half of l6-Across
11. 24-Across minus 8-Across
12. 1-Across times 29-Across
13. Consecutive even digits in some order 14. 29-Across times 19-Down
18. Thirty more than 21-Down
~ Fifty less than 5-Across r q
.21. 10-Down times ll-Down aq
~Four times 5-Across ,q - u. ~ 31~
23. 22-Down plus 24-Down 24. Two times 27 -Across
26. Three less than l5-Across
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - After you solve the cross word puzzle, using the answer words, ...
- Physics - 3 swimmers cross a river with a downstream current. Swimmer A swims ...
- math - it is cross math (like sudouk) six rows across and six rows down 1st row ...
- math - the coaches made the players run sprints down the football field to get ...
- singapore moth - Place the following digits in the boxes so that the sum of the ...
- geometry - Describe the image of D first reflected across line l then across ...
- Adv. Chem - I need some help with a Chemistry crossword. The subject is ...
- english - For the seventh time. my reply For the seventh time, I'm not giving ...
- English-Ms. Sue - 5. Cut down, the reed stalks were sliced into thin strips. 5. ...
- math - One more question: Beginning with the function f(x) = (0.8)^(x), state ...