Posted by Naomi on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 12:34pm.
1. Forty more than 24- Down ~ Nine more than 3-Down
Two less than I-Down 7q to ;;l = '"
7. Five times 14-Down
8. 3-Across times 16-Across .~ Four
less than 22-Down
11. Two hundred less than 28-Across 13. Same digit repeated
16. Consecutive digits in some order
17. Consecutive digits in some order 17. Three hundred less than 20-Across 20. 9-Across plus 23-Down
22. I5-Across plus 17 -Across
24. Consecutive digits in some order 25. 5-Down minus 7-Across
25. Sum of the digits of 25-Across
26. Consecutive digits in some order
27. Seven less than lO-Down
DOWN 6-Down minus 10-Down
2. One-third of 18-Down Five more than 6- Down
3. l3-Across plus 29-Across
4. Digits of 2-Down reversed
Consecutive digits in some order
10. One-half of l6-Across
11. 24-Across minus 8-Across
12. 1-Across times 29-Across
13. Consecutive even digits in some order 14. 29-Across times 19-Down
18. Thirty more than 21-Down
~ Fifty less than 5-Across r q
.21. 10-Down times ll-Down aq
~Four times 5-Across ,q - u. ~ 31~
23. 22-Down plus 24-Down 24. Two times 27 -Across
26. Three less than l5-Across
Answer this Question
math - Write the following as a number: forty three billion, eight hundred forty...
math - graph the points on the grid up2, across 1 up4, across 3 across 5 up 2 ...
Math - Assume you work at a company where you are paid hourly. You are paid $8....
PHI103 - Imagine someone asks you what you have learned in your logic class and ...
10th grade - This week, from Sunday until Thursday, the school drama team sold ...
Logic - Are there advantages of modern symbolic logic over classical logic (...
MATH - 1. Find the area of the figure.(The figure is a trinagle with a dotted ...
math - translate to equation Thirty -six more than the product of three and x ...
math - forty-nine days is how many weeks? what are the factors of 12? forty ...
Logic and Design - I need help with pseudocode, and any help regarding forming ...