Posted by help me out it's urgent on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 8:50am.
1.In one dimensional motion, instantaneous speed v satisfies
0 ≤ v < v0.
(a) The displacement in time T must always take non-negative
(b) The displacement x in time T satisfies – vo T < x < vo T.
(c) The acceleration is always a non-negative number.
(d) The motion has no turning points (choose the correct option and also explain how to solve)
2.The displacement of a particle is given by x = (t – 2)2 where x is in
metres and t in seconds. The distance covered by the particle in
first 4 seconds is
(a) 4 m
(b) 8 m
(c) 12 m
(d) 16 m (choose the correct option and also please explain how to solve)
3.At a metro station, a girl walks up a stationary escalator in time t1.
If she remains stationary on the escalator, then the escalator takeher up in time t2. The time taken by her to walk up on the moving
escalator will be
(a) (t1 + t2)/2
(d) t1–t2 (choose the correct option and also explain how to solve)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- PHYSICS I NEED MAJOR HELP PLEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEE - If velocity is positive and...
- probability - Determine whether each of the following statement is true (i.e., ...
- Math - a weight of mass m is attached to a spring and oscillates with simple ...
- Maths (Calculus) - The motion of a particle performing damped oscillations is ...
- Physics - Suppose that an object travels from one point in space to another. ...
- math - The displacement s (in metres) of a body in a damped mechanical system, ...
- Physics - I'm shown a graph with position on the y axis and time on the x axis. ...
- Physics - Problem: As you walk to class with a constant speed of 1.60m/s , you ...
- science - Suppose that an object travels from one point in space to another. ...
- Physics - I'm having trouble with motion graphs. How do you go from an ...