February 12, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, October 12, 2012
Let y=cos x+sin x/cos x -sin x. Find dy/dx
Answer This Question
- Posted by hayden on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:05pm. sin^6 x + cos^6...
- expres the following as sums and differences of sines or cosines ...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Let y represent theta Prove: 1 + 1/tan^...
- Can someone please help me do this problem? That would be great! ...
Math - Calculus
- The identity below is significant because it relates 3 ...
- Reduce the following to the sine or cosine of one angle: (i) sin145*cos75...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 1.)Find dy/dx when y= Ln (...
- Find sin(s+t) and (s-t) if cos(s)= 1/5 and sin(t) = 3/5 and s and t are ...
- Given: cos u = 3/5; 0 < u < pi/2 cos v = 5/13; 3pi/2 < v < ...
- Can you please check my work. A particle is moving with the given data. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help