Posted by Reece on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 1:49am.
Find a. fog
for each function
- math - Reiny, Friday, October 12, 2012 at 9:00am
I will do one,
= 3(4-x) - 5 = 12- 3x - 5
= 7 - 3x
try the others in the same way
- general mathematic. - mayjoy, Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 11:19pm
given:f(x)=3x-5,g(x)=x2, find f o g?
- math - Harsh, Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 12:43am
- math - Harsh, Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 12:45am
Hello mayjoy your answer for finding fog is 6x-15
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Find a. fog b. gof c. fof d. gog f(x)=4-x g(x)=3x-5
- Calculus - Hi there, I need help with composition of functions. I need to find ...
- math - If f(x)=x and g(x)=x+1 find the function and its domain: 1. gof 2. fof
- college algebra - 1. answer the following for the given quadratic function f(x)=...
- math - (x) =pi/2-x g(x)= 5sinx/8+cos x find (gof)(pi/2) and (fof)(pi/2)
- precalc - f(x) =pi/2-x g(x)= 5sinx/8+cos x find (gof)(pi/2) and (fof)(pi/2)
- Algebra - When Let f (x) = x^2 – 3x + 8 and g(x) = x – 5 Find Find the composite...
- Composite Functions - f(x)=(7x+28)/(x-3) and g(x)=(3x+28)/(x-7) Find: (fog)(x) (...
- maths - f(x)=x^2+3x+1,g(x)=2x-3, find fog and gog
- Algebra - If f(x)= ln x, g(x) = e^3x, and h(x) = x^7, find the following... a) (...