Posted by Moby on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 9:43pm.
Which would be the best way to display the data—a bar graph, a histogram, or a line graph?
I think a bar graph because it is more accurate. please help and tell me why you chose the one you chose.
Math Bar graphs - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 9:50pm
Math Bar graphs - Moby, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 10:01pm
Sorry, the table, not graphy, reads this :
1998 45 in sales
1999 5 in sales
2000 15 in sales
2001 30 in sales
2002 50 in sales
So I chose bar graphs would be becuase it would be more accurate. And could start it from zero counting by fines one up. What do you think?
Math Bar graphs - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 10:05pm
Yes. A bar graph would illustrate this data very well.
Math Bar graphs - Moby, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 10:30pm
Math Bar graphs - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 10:39pm
Math Bar graphs - Sportykid, Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 3:26pm
Hey can you give me the answers for the rest of the test please??
Math Bar graphs - Sportykid, Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 3:30pm
What did you put for your answer? Because im thinking bar graph 2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Which graph is more appropriate for displaying the number of individuals ...
- Math - What is a bin range? A. the range of the data that each bar in a ...
- 5th grade math - If you have 78.1% nitrogen,20.9% oxygen,.9% Argon and small ...
- Math graphs,dot,ven - I did a bar graph I think it is easier than dot and ven ...
- math - Which type of graph would best display the numbers of each type of ...
- math - Between a bar graph and a line graph which one is more appropriate for ...
- Math - Which of the following would best display information in a frequency ...
- statistics - What visualization tool would be best suited for displaying all of ...
- math - ok the directions say.. "using different scales,make either two line ...
- Bar graph? - I need to create a bar graph for a retail store I created that ...