Posted by Colleen on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 5:13pm.
Which of the following was a problem faced by the average Chinese citizen during the Song dynasty?
the shrinking use of the civil service exam and thus the lack of opportunity to obtain a government position
the control of the Chinese treasury by northern invaders led to greater taxation
an influx of Christian missionaries countering Confucianism
overcrowding and health concerns in urban centers
greater acceptence of foreigners leading to an erosion of Chinese identity
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 5:17pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
history - Colleen, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 5:43pm
my guess is an influx of Christian missionaries countering Confucianism. what do you think ms sue
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 5:46pm
I disagree. Please check your book instead of guessing.
history - Colleen, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 6:00pm
i thought the civil service was used wide spread
help - Colleen, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 6:15pm
I am extremely confused
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 6:17pm
The civil service exam was often ignored during the Song Dynasty.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- hist - Which of the following was a problem faced by the average Chinese ...
- world history - the Liao empire did all of the following exept a. create a ...
- Essay:) - Topic: Compare and Contrast the Tang and song dynasties China? The ...
- History - During the Song Dynasty, Jurchen invaders from the North forced the ...
- Ap world history - Which of the following would least be a characteristic of ...
- world history - All of the following are true of the Tang dynasty EXCEPT that ...
- History - Which two groups of people most directly benefited from Song ...
- world history - The decline of Tibet as a powerful kingdom happened? a. at the ...
- Social Studies - The Qing Dynasty produced and exchanged items such as Chinese ...
- History - What are four challenges the North faced during the Civil War?