Posted by Larry on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 5:06pm.
A certain computer can perform 10 to the 5th power calculations per second. How many calculations can it perform in 10 seconds?
Math - cheese, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 8:53pm
i love cheese
Math - Asi, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 11:28pm
just remember 10^5 is equal to 100,000 and this is only for one second. if you multiply 100,000 by 10 you will get how many calculations it can make in 10 seconds.
Math - Amanda, Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 2:01pm
Step 1: Find out what 10 to the 5th power is equal to. it = 100,000
Step 2: Multiply 100,000 by 10
Step 3: your answer = 1,000,000
Math - Magical Fudgenugget, Monday, February 1, 2016 at 9:29pm
Thanks a lot Amanda, the only smart one around here!
Math - R5er, Monday, September 26, 2016 at 4:20pm
Amanda's answer is really good, this helped a lot thank you!
Math - FaZe, Friday, October 28, 2016 at 11:49am
its 100,000,000 i hot an 💯
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A certain computer can perform 105 calculations per second. How many ...
- math - A certain computer can perform 10^5 calculations per second. how many ...
- 7th grade math - can't figure this out! - A certain computer can perform 10^5 ...
- Math - A certain computer can perform 10^5 calculations per second. How many ...
- math - write all the steps to solve the following problem. explain your steps as...
- MATH - 20. A certain computer can perform 105 calculations per second. How many ...
- math - plzz help I do not understand a certain computer can perform 10^5 ...
- Computer programming - Ok so the question is this: the manager of the Super ...
- Math - Perform the calculations 6 ft, 5 in,-2 ft, 7 in = what in ft, and inches ...
- STATISTICS - PERFORM THE INDICATED CALCULATIONS 5P2/12P4