Posted by HANNE on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 11:35am.
A factory worker pushes a 30.7 crate a distance of 4.0 along a level floor at constant velocity by pushing downward at an angle of 31 below the horizontal. The coefficient of kinetic friction between the crate and floor is 0.26.
What magnitude of force must the worker apply to move the crate at constant velocity?
PHYSICS - bobpursley, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 11:58am
downward? that means he is increasing friction.
set them equal, solve for force.
PHYSICS - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 6:01pm
PHYSICS - pu$$yslayer, Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 10:03pm
how is p u s s y a bad word?
PHYSICS - KB, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 3:52pm
bob is correct, except that you have to subtract the Force*sin(31). It's a poorly worded problem, to say the least.
PHYSICS - Bajs, Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 4:43pm
Bajs i skärten
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - A factory worker pushes a 29.2kg crate a distance of 4.1m along a ...
- Physics - A factory worker pushes a 32.0 kg crate a distance of 4.9 m along a ...
- Physics - A factory worker pushes a 29.2kg crate a distance of 4.1m along a ...
- Physics - A worker pushes 25Kg crate a distance of 5m along a level floor at ...
- Physics - Question # 1 Marks = 12 A worker pushes 25Kg crate a distance of 5m ...
- Physics- Work - A worker pushes a 1.50*10^3 N crate with a horizontal force of ...
- Physics - A worker pushes a 1500 N crate with a horizontal force of 345 N a ...
- physics - Two workers are sliding 330 kg crate across the floor. One worker ...
- Physics - Two workers are sliding 310kg crate across the floor. One worker ...
- physics - A 1,040-N crate is being pushed across a level floor at a constant ...