Posted by mj on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 10:16am.
If you run 1 mile on Monday and then double everyday how many miles will you run by friday?
math - ujjval, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 10:26am
16 mile on Friday
I hope this is your answer
math - Steve, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 10:45am
by Friday you have run
1+2+4+8+16 = 31 miles
that's by the end of Friday. By the time yo got up on Friday, you have only run 15 miles. Be precise in your language if you want a precise answer. "by Friday" is unclear.
math - Snehal, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 12:03pm
hope u might understood it!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - You are training for a marathon. Currently, you can run 12 miles. You ...
- math - how can i make a model to solve this problem? Javia ran 8 laps around a ...
- Math - Javia ran 8 laps around a track to run a total of 1 mile on Monday. How ...
- algebra - Hong goes running Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week. Each ...
- 5th grade - mat ran 1/5 mile less on monday then on tuesday. he ran 1/2 mile ...
- 5th grade - matt ran 1/5 mile less on monday than on tuesday. he ran 1/2 mile ...
- Math - javia ran 8 laps around a track to run a total of 1 mile on monday. How ...
- math - Javia ran 8 laps to run a total of amile on monday how many laps will she...
- Math - Cheryl does a 2 mile warm up trail run at one rate for half of her ...
- math - on monday carlos ran 1/8 of a mile. on wednesday he ran 5/6 of a mile. ...