Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 10:23pm.
Which of the following facts might be related to polar climates? (1 point)
Solar energy hits these regions at a low angle.
Year-round temperatures are always hot.
These regions lie between latitudes 23° north and 23° south.
Temperatures in these zones are moderate.
If there are 24 consecutive hours of darkness, then ______. (1 point)
it is summer near a polar region
it is winter near a polar region
it is spring at the equator
it is a winter day in a temperate zone
Climate is the weather _____. (1 point)
closer to the equator
at the poles
of a region averaged over a long period of time
changes from day to day
Which receives the most solar radiation? (1 point)
the polar zones
the temperate zones
A major influence on climate are _________. (1 point)
large bodies of water
all of the above
Are these correct? Thanks
1. Solar energy hits these regions at a low angle.
2. it is winter near a polar region
3. of a region averaged over a long period of time
4. the tropics
5. all of the above
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Bio - Which of the following best describes the influence of latitude on climate...
- 7th grade science help Ms.Sue please help - 1. A behavioral adaptation in which ...
- 7th grade social studies Ms. Sue please - 1. While Earth's orbit around the sun ...
- Science - 1. Which climate is warm, wet, and located on the edges of the tropics...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please help if you can - 1. Violent storms generally ...
- Geography - Can someone please help me with these questions? 7. Similar climates...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 1. If you were writing a persuasive ...
- Science(emergency) - What are the animal adaptations in the polar regions? (...
- Science - Which statement best explains why tropical climates are so hot. They ...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue - Violent storms generally form along _____. (1 point...