Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 10:23pm.
Which of the following facts might be related to polar climates? (1 point)
Solar energy hits these regions at a low angle.
Year-round temperatures are always hot.
These regions lie between latitudes 23° north and 23° south.
Temperatures in these zones are moderate.
If there are 24 consecutive hours of darkness, then ______. (1 point)
it is summer near a polar region
it is winter near a polar region
it is spring at the equator
it is a winter day in a temperate zone
Climate is the weather _____. (1 point)
closer to the equator
at the poles
of a region averaged over a long period of time
changes from day to day
Which receives the most solar radiation? (1 point)
the polar zones
the temperate zones
A major influence on climate are _________. (1 point)
large bodies of water
all of the above
Are these correct? Thanks
1. Solar energy hits these regions at a low angle.
2. it is winter near a polar region
3. of a region averaged over a long period of time
4. the tropics
5. all of the above
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade science help Ms.Sue please help - 1. A behavioral adaptation in which ...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please help if you can - 1. Violent storms generally ...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 1. If you were writing a persuasive ...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue - Violent storms generally form along _____. (1 point...
- Science help!? - . If a kestrel eats a mouse that eats grass, the kestrel is a...
- Ms, Sue help me in science - 1. As a sample of matter is cooled, which property ...
- physics-energy conservation - some people refer to heat as "low grade energy. a)...
- 7th grade social studies Ms. Sue please - 1. While Earth's orbit around the sun ...
- to ms.sue- science project part 1 - Please select one of the four solar-energy-...
- please help me!! with this science!!!!! - Multiple Choice: 1. If a kestrel eats ...