Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 9:45pm.
What does smart snacking mean? (1 point)
Eat while you are studying
Eat what your brain tells you to eat
Eat nutrient dense foods
Read a cookbook
What is NOT a way to keep foods safe? (1 point)
If it looks and smells okay, it is safe to eat
Wash hands with warm soapy water
Use two cutting boards, one for meat and one for fresh foods
Thaw foods in the refrigerator
Where does digestion begin? (1 point)
At a restaurant
In the mouth
In the kitchen
What is not part of the excretory system? (1 point)
Which part of the body does digested food go through first? (1 point)
the small intenstines
the large intestines
1. nutrient dense
2. If it looks and smells okay, it is safe to eat
3. at the mouth
5. the small intestine
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- What animals eat - 1. What does a hippopotamus(hippo) eat 2. What does a koala ...
- English - 1. i didn't eat applea or pears. 2. i didn't eat applea and pears...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 12:10am. 1. I didn't ...
- French - How would one say the following in french... I would eat.. I should eat...
- health - Why is it important to recognize hunger versus an appetite? a. if you ...
- health - why is it important to recognize hunger vesus appetite If you eat too ...
- English - 1. We should not eat and drink in the library. 2. We should not eat or...
- Math - In a family six members eat meat; five members eat fish while two eat ...
- Health (Double checking) - Which one of the following choices is the best way to...
- health - 1. A sickness resulting from eating food that is not safe to eat empty-...