Posted by Emily on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 6:55pm.
Writing with Possessive Nouns
Directions Use possessive nouns or strong nouns to replace each capital lettered phrase.
EXAMPLE:THE SADDLE THAT BELONGS TO MY HORSE is made of leathe.
My horse's saddle is made of leather.
1.When I stay at the farm, I do many JOBS THAT INVOLE WORKING AND HELPING.
2.Last week I rose on the high-speed tractor THAT MY UNCLE OWNS.
3. By the end of the day I reall enjoyed having time left for SITTING AROUND AND DOING NOTHING.
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 6:58pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- English - Emily, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 7:05pm
When I stay at the farm, I do many working and helping job's.
Last week I rode on the high speed tractor my uncle owns
By the end of the day I really enjoyes having time left for relaxation
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 7:12pm
No. You need to go back and study possessive nouns and pronouns.
1. When I stay at the farm, my jobs involve working and helping.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - which statement about possessive noun is true? Possessive nouns ...
- English grammar - There are five kinds of nouns: Common nouns, collective nouns...
- ELA - 6. Which statement about possessive nouns is true? Possessive nouns are ...
- English - What's the difference between possessive nouns and possessive pronouns...
- english - write the possessive nouns that could replace each group of word below
- english, possessive nouns - Directions: Wrie each sentence. Change the ...
- critical thinking - What is the difference between abstract nouns and concrete ...
- English - Ms. Sue are there any improper nouns or odd nouns, because according ...
- Physics - A stuntman sitting on a tree limb wishes to drop vertically onto a ...
- physics - A stunt woman sitting on a tree limb wishes to drop vertically onto a ...