Posted by jman on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 1:15pm.
The general purpose of the Continental Congress was to ________
a. write a new constitution for America.
b. unite the colonies in their opposition to British policies.
c. draft a treaty between the colonists and the French.
d. decide what to do with new land acquired from the victories at Lexington and Concord.
- S.S - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 1:17pm
- S.S - darius caesar, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 4:18pm
- S.S - Shawn Mendes is bae, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 8:12am
The answers to it all are
- S.S - Helper, Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 3:31pm
Thanks Shawn Mendes is bae! lol
- S.S - smart one : ), Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 3:32pm
they are right i got 100% thanks : D
- S.S - tbh, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 1:27pm
- S.S - yeah, Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 8:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American government - Which of the following accurately summarizes the ...
- history 911 - 1. Which accurately describes the action taken by colonists in ...
- Us. History Help!!! - 1. The British recognized the United States as an ...
- History help!!!!!!!! - Why did the colonists react to the Coercive Acts with ...
- social studies - 1. which of the colonies was not a response of the colonies to...
- Social Studies - 1. What significant effect did the Treaty of Paris, signed ...
- History @Reed - The British and the colonists had many conflicts in the time ...
- Social Studies - 1.) the first successfully established English colony in North...
- Social Studies - Which of the following best describes how the Intolerable Acts ...
- Social Studies - Q:Wrist of assistance enabled British customs officers to ...