Posted by jman on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 1:15pm.
The general purpose of the Continental Congress was to ________
a. write a new constitution for America.
b. unite the colonies in their opposition to British policies.
c. draft a treaty between the colonists and the French.
d. decide what to do with new land acquired from the victories at Lexington and Concord.
S.S - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 1:17pm
S.S - darius caesar, Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 4:18pm
S.S - Shawn Mendes is bae, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 8:12am
The answers to it all are
S.S - Helper, Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 3:31pm
Thanks Shawn Mendes is bae! lol
S.S - smart one : ), Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 3:32pm
they are right i got 100% thanks : D
S.S - tbh, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 1:27pm
S.S - yeah, Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 8:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American government - Which of the following accurately summarizes the different...
- history 911 - 1. Which accurately describes the action taken by colonists in ...
- Us. History Help!!! - 1. The British recognized the United States as an ...
- History help!!!!!!!! - Why did the colonists react to the Coercive Acts with ...
- social studies - 1. which of the colonies was not a response of the colonies to...
- Social studies - 2. What were some reasons that the Iroquois joined forces with ...
- Georgia History - which of the following effects of the french and indian war ...
- social studies help assap - which of the following effects of the french and ...
- Social Studies - 1.) the first successfully established English colony in North ...
- History - 1. After winning the French and Indian War, Great Britain passed the ...