August 2, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
How do I write ZnSo4(aq)+Na3Po4(aq)---> Zn3(Po4)2(s)+Na2S04(aq)as a net ionic equation balanced?
, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 11:19pm
3Zn^2+(aq) + 2PO4^3-(aq) ==> Zn3(PO4)2(s)
Answer this Question
- what is the net ionic equation for Na3PO4 + ZnSO4=Zn3(PO4)2+ Na2SO4
- Please identify the net ionic equation for Na3PO4 +ZnSO4=Zn3...
- For a reaction between sodium phosphate and strontium nitrate write ...
- I have to write the complete balanced molecular, ionic, and net ...
Chemistry Pleasee Help
- Can you please help me with these problems, I followed ...
- Could someone write out the total ionic equation and the net ...
Desperate to understand ionic/net equa.-Chemistry
- When the following ...
- How do I do the following? Write the net ionic equation for the ...
- Two questions where I have to write a balanced net ionic equation...
- Suppose a solution containing 3.50g of Na3PO4 is mixed with an ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.