Posted by Erin :) on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:36pm.
Please refresh my memory! How do you solve
5x - 3/2x?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:39pm
5x - 3/2x = 3 1/2x
Math - john, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:42pm
10/2 X - 3/2 X=
7/2 X= 3.5X
Math - Erin :), Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:42pm
Thank you, but what are the steps involved?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:44pm
John showed you the steps.
Math - Erin :), Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:45pm
Oh never mind, I was posting this the same time John responded.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I need help refreshing my memory. How can you tell if a problem like ...
- math - 54m=___cm..please help me refresh my memory on this i forgot how to ...
- Math (Trig Review) - Evaluate the expression without using a calculator (Make a ...
- Algebra 1/Geometry - 1. |-5 1/4 - 2/3| |-5 3/12 - 8/12| I forgot how to subtract...
- TEST TOMM. NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY. PROBABILITY - A fair coin is tossed ten times ...
- Maths Help !!!!!!!!!!!! - Hello I'm in grade 9 and i still get confused with the...
- algebra - This is actually part of a statistics problem I'm working but I forgot...
- math - 14.what value of n will result in a mean if 31 15.what value of n will ...
- it - Assume you have a computer that contains 1GB of memory. It contains four ...
- it - Assume you have a computer that contains 1GB of memory.It contains four ...