Posted by Bailey on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:31pm.
Find a. fog b. gof c. fof d. gog
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Find a. fog b. gof c. fof d. gog for each function f(x)=4-x g(x)=3x-5
- Calculus - Hi there, I need help with composition of functions. I need to find ...
- math - (x) =pi/2-x g(x)= 5sinx/8+cos x find (gof)(pi/2) and (fof)(pi/2)
- math - If f(x)=x and g(x)=x+1 find the function and its domain: 1. gof 2. fof
- precalc - f(x) =pi/2-x g(x)= 5sinx/8+cos x find (gof)(pi/2) and (fof)(pi/2)
- Composite Functions - f(x)=(7x+28)/(x-3) and g(x)=(3x+28)/(x-7) Find: (fog)(x) (...
- college algebra - 1. answer the following for the given quadratic function f(x)=...
- Algebra - If f(x)= ln x, g(x) = e^3x, and h(x) = x^7, find the following... a) (...
- math - f(x)= 3x-5 and g(x)= 2-x^2 evaluate: 1.(fog)(x) 2.(gog)(-2)
- Math - Find (fog)(2) and (gof)(-2) f(x)=Square root of 4-x; g(x)=1-3x^2 Show ...