Posted by Rap on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:07pm.
The question in the math kindergarten homework is :
Have children count the birds in the picture and then draw the correct number of counters to show how many.
How do you draw counters?
Math kindergarten - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:16pm
I assume a counter in this situation would be a circle.
Math kindergarten - Lauren, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:44pm
I counter could either be a circle or square.
Math kindergarten - Anonymous, Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 7:07pm
You can use circle..make 6 circles=6
Math kindergarten - Somebody, Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 12:01pm
Math kindergarten - DcikWad22, Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 10:06pm
any shape you want it to be, mix it up to make it more fun and challenging for the students!
Math kindergarten - Anonymous, Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 1:26am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- kindergarten - HAVE CHILD COUNT THE SEA ANIMALS AND THEN DRAW COUNTERS TO SHOW ...
- Math - My son has a homework (Kindergarden) where he has numbers and next to it...
- counting - My daughter home work wants her to count the animals in each picture ...
- kindergarten math - what does this mean draw a piece of yarn 3 counters long?
- Kindergarten Math - what is counter? My child has to draw a piece of yarn 3 ...
- math - use counters to show the same number of animals. Draw the counters?
- math - My son is in Kindergarten and I have no idea about the "Counters" in the ...
- maths - IN KINDERGARTEN HOMEWORK IT ASK TO LAY COUNTERS AND FEW NUMBERS ARE ...
- kindergarten - I need to know what a counter is in order to have my child draw a...
- Math - My son has a homework (Kindergarden) where he has numbers and next to it ...