Posted by jman on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 5:59pm.
13. Write a translation rule that maps point D(7, –3) onto point D'(2, 5).
14. Triangle ABC has coordinates A(1, 4); B(3, –2); and C(4, 2). Find the coordinates of the image A'B'C' after a reflection over the x-axis
- math help - Deborah, Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 12:46am
13. rule is (x,y)arrow pointing to the right (x-5,y+8)...each point has moved - the x# moved 5 units to the left and the y # moved 8 units up...thus x-5 and y+8
- Thanks - Bri, Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 6:24pm
Thanks Deborah i needed help.
- math help - Lala, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 10:02am
did you get the answer for number 14?
- math help - nona, Monday, November 9, 2015 at 9:58am
lala do you go to connections
- math help - duhduhduh, Monday, November 9, 2015 at 8:42pm
we don't c ur answer for 14
- math help - Angelique, Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 4:43pm
- math help - Anna, Monday, January 25, 2016 at 11:27am
Nona, I go to connections academy. Lol
- math help - anonymous, Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 1:31pm
I think for fourteen you could write down a four quadrant graph and then all you have to do is translate each point and connect the dots. Its much easier to figure it out when you have it right in front of you. Hope that helped.
- math help - Learn4Fun, Friday, October 28, 2016 at 6:32pm
The new coordinates are
A(1, -4) B(3,2) and C(4,-2). So since it's reflecting over the X axis you keep the X coordinates the same and the Y coordinates change. If the number is negative you make it a positive, if it's positive you make it a negative
- math help - gabriel, Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 5:51pm
Write a translation rule that maps point D(7, –3) onto point D'(2, 5).
- math help - smooshton, Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:06pm
nona and anna, me too!
- math help - Help Me Please :)), Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 8:27pm
Anyone know if the answer is right or wrong??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 2 math questions - 13. Write a translation rule that maps point D(7, –3) onto ...
- math - 1) Write a translation rule that maps point D(7, –3) onto point D'(2, 5...
- Math: Line Symmetry and Reflection - 1. The point c(x,y) is reflected over the x...
- math - Triangle ABC below is reflected across the y-axis and then translated 1 ...
- geometry help!! answer all questions!! please - 1) Write the translation that ...
- Geometry - Write the translation that maps P(-4, 2) onto the point P ' (-1, -1...
- 8th Grade pre Algebra : HELP! - I usually don't post questions on here but Hell...
- Coordinates Help asap? - Triangle ABC has coordinates A(1, 4); B(3, –2); and C(4...
- Geometry - 1.Which translation rule describes the translation that is 6 units to...
- Geometry - 1.Which translation rule describes the translation that is 6 units ...