Posted by Riley on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 5:52pm.
I am a 2 digit number. You can divide me by every single digit except for 5 and 7. Add my digits together and the sum is 9. What number am I?
4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:00pm
It's an even number
Factors of 9:
0 + 9 -- No
1 + 8 -- No
2 + 7 -- ?
3 + 6 -- ?
4 + 5 -- No
4th grade math - Riley, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:30pm
Can't divide by 8 either, so I am stuck. This problem was on my actual homework today.
4th grade math - john, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:32pm
4th grade math - Riley, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:37pm
ugh, thank you so much! I was not thinking hard enough.
4th grade math - john, Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 6:37pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Neelesh is fond of playing number games. Once when his friends were ...
- math - The number uses every number 0-9 the numbers are used only once the ...
- 4th grade math - Find the mystery number. It is a 4 digit odd number. All the ...
- maths - Find the sum of all 3-digit positive numbers N that satisfy the ...
- math - the product of my three digits is 30. when you add my ones digit and tens...
- 4th grade math - I'm a 4 digit number with no 2 digits the same. My ones digit ...
- 4th grade - I am a number between 75 and 150 My tens digit is three times my ...
- math - What mystery number has 8 digits; none of the digits are the same. It is ...
- 4th grade - clues:i am less than 100 the sum of my digit is 8 if you divide me ...
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...